We offer different
Services & Information
Religion / Afrikan Spirituality
Social and Welfare
Overview of what we offer for the Namibian community in the uk
- Community Engagement: we hosts various community events mainly summer football and netball tournament, commemorate our Heroes and Heroines on this day is known as Namibia Heroes Day annually on the 25th and 26th August. As a result of that, Namibian people and friends in the UK gather every year in Manchester to pay respect to the fallen Heroes and Heroines. We also facilitate Family Days and Road Shows where we promote our goals and objectives to Namibian community and friends
- Information, Advice and Guidance: we provide information and advice on various issues that affect the Namibian people in the UK in the form of redirecting them to the right source of Institutions.
- Bereavement Support: we facilitate bereavement support to the Namibian people and friends who has lost their loved ones in the UK and Namibia. We offer this in two ways;
- a) if the person is an affiliate member, we contribute financially when you transition and provide bereavement support and also help contribute to the repatriation/rematriation of the deceased body to Namibia;
- b) we host memorial services in support and make the necessary arrangements to ease the burden as much as possible.
- Workshops and Skills Engagement: we are in the process to partner with other organisations to offer important skills and workshops opportunity for the Namibian people in the UK.
- Events and Activities: we stage different events and activities yearly to bring the Namibian people and friends together in order to exchange ideas in the areas that affect our well-being. And we use this platform to bring children together so that they get to know one another as one Namibian family.
© Copyright www.cngb.com